Seminar ScheduleFor archived Pathology Conference presentation (February 2002 - ) access, please visit the Pathology Conference site.
- Small Blue Round Cell Tumors Applying the Advances of Molecular Diagnosis in Routine Practice
Cristina Antonescu, M.D.
Director, Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, NY
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
1105AB Scaife Hall
Annual Totten Memorial Lecture
- Evolving Classifications of Soft Tissue Tumors
Christopher Fletcher, M.D.
Vice Chair, Anatomic Pathology
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Professor, Harvard Medical School
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Analyzing the Role of Wnt Signaling in Skeletal Development and Homeostasis
Bart O. Williams, Ph.D.
Professor and Director Center for Cancer and Cell Biology
Van Andel Research Institute
Grand Rapids, MI
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
- Transcriptional Control of Bladder Tumor Progression
David J. DeGraff, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Division of Experimental Pathology
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
11th Annual A. Julio Martinez Memorial Lecture
- The Clinicopathologic Spectrum of Neurodegenerative Tauopathies
Dennis W. Dickson, M.D.
Robert E. Jacoby Professorship for Alzheimer’s Research
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Inquiries regarding the Pathology Seminar Series should be directed to the Chairman's Office at 412-648-1040, or email Chris Szalkuski.