- Nalesnik MA, Jaffe R, Rabin B, Yunis E, Fennell R, Atchison RW, Ho M: Lymphoproliferative syndrome in Cyclosporine-A treated allograft recipients. Lab Invest 50:42A-43A, 1984.
- Shinozuka H, Demetris AJ, Witkowski LA, Perera MIR, Nalesnik MA, Gill TJ: Experimental models of Cyclosporine (CyA) induced lymphoproliferative disorders. Fed Proc 43:662, 1984.
- Locker J and Nalesnik M: Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), Immunogloublin, and Myc genes in the Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder (PTLD). FASEB J 2:5):A1158, 1988.
- Nalesnik MA and Locker J: EBV-associated lymphoproliferative disorders in a large transplant population. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 7(3):81, 1988.
- Ho M, Breining MK, Nalesnik MA, Locker J, Dummer JS, Miller G, Starzl TE: EBV-associated post-transplant lymphoproliferative disease (PTLD) in Pittsburgh. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 7(3):91, 1988.
- Brancazio L, Banner B, Hakala T, Nalesnik M: Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorders in Renal Allografts. Lab Invest, 1988.
- Gollin SM, Cen H, Storto PD, Wyman PL, Malone P, Anderson SJ, Herberman RB, Nalesnik MA, Locker J, Ho M, McKnight J: Consistent non-clonal abnormalities in post-transplant lymphoproliferative disease. Am J Hum Gener 47(3): A7, 1990.
- Zeevi A, Spichty K, Lockwood C, Pavlick M, Keenan R, Griffith B, Armitage J, Nalesnik M, Demetris J, Reyes J, Tzakis A, Reinsmoen N, Starzl TE: Different T helper subset activation during cytomegalovirus (CMV) and Epstein Barr virus (EBV) infection in solid organ transplantation. 19th Annual Meeting - American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics, October 207, 1993, Phoenix, AZ.
- Zeevi A, Pavlick M, Ricordi C, Demetris J, Tzxakis A, Rybka WB, Nalesnik M, Fontes PAC, Ukah FO, Ball E, Marino I, Fung J, Starzl TE: Host anti-donor cellular responses associated with resolution of graft versus host disease in a combined liver-bone marrow transplant recipient. 19th Annual Meeting American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics, October 2-7, 1994, Phoenix, AZ.
- Tzakis AG, Fontes PA, Ramos H, Mazariegos G, Nalesnik M, Demetris AJ, Rybka W, Ricordi C, Trucco M, Zeevi A, Selby R, Fung JJ, Starzl TE: Chimerism diagnosis and outocme in graft verus host disease after orthotopic liver transplantation. Hepatology, September 1993, P. 744.
- Wu TT, Swerdkow SH, Locker J, Dickman PS, Jaffe R, Nalesnik MA: Recurrent EBV-associated tumors after solid organ transplants. Lab Invest 70:128A, 1994.
- Randhawa PS, Zeevi A, Alvares C, Gollin S, Agostini R, Yunis E, Saidman S, Contis L, Demetris AJ and Nalesnik MA: Morphologic and immunophenotypic characterization of a cell line derived from liver tissue with epstein-barr virus associated post-transplant lymphoproliferative disease. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol 30A:400-406, 1994.
- Cicalese L, Caraceni P, Nalesnik MA, Van Thiel DH, Lee KKW, Schraut WH: Oxygen free radical (OFR) production and neutrophil infiltration are related to mucosal injury during reperfusion after rat small bowel transplantation, Accepted, Association for Academic Surgery, November 16-19, 1994.
- Fiel I, Antonio L, Nalesnik MA, Thung SN, Gerber MA: The cell origin of ductular hepatocytes. Experimental Biology, Accepted for platform and poster, April 4-9, 1995.
- Colson YL, Zadach K, Nalesnik M, Ildstad ST: Mixed allogeneic chimerist (A+B->A) prevents chronic rejection for primarily vascularized cardiac allografts. Submitted, ASTS Meeting, Chicago, 1995.
- Finn OJ, McKolanis JR, Nalesnik MA, Clarke MR, Lotze MT, Ochoa AC: T cell defects in advanced breast, pancreatic and colon cancer and improvements after vaccination with mucin peptide. Submitted, AACR, December, 1995.
- Mattsson P, Zeevi A, Cai J, Yousem S, Hoffman R, Nalesnik M, Burckart G, Griffith BP: The effect of Aminoguanidine and Cyclosporine on lung allograft rejection. Submitted, ISHLT Meeting, September, 1995.
- Green M, Wilson J, Nalesnik M, Breinig M, Shpilberg O, Reyes J: Incidence of post-transplant lymphoproliferative disease (PTLD) among organ transplant recipients under Tacrolimus immunosuppression. Submitted, ICAAC Meeting, San Francisco, 1995.
- Jain AB, Yee L, Nalesnik M, Fung JJ, Reyes J, Rakela J, Starzl TE: DeNovo non-lymphoid malignancies, following liver transplantation under Tacrolimus. Submitted, American Gastroenterological Association & American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, May, 1996.
- Nalesnik M, Pham S, Rao A, Zeevi A, Elder E, Whiteside T, Rybka W, Keenan R, Griffith B, Rowe D, Fung J, Starzl TE: Cellular therapy of posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorders (PTLD) arising in solid organ allograft recipients. Submitted, ASTP, January, 1996.
- Mattsson P, Zeevi A, Cai J, Yousem S, Hoffman R, Nalesnik M, Burckart G, Griffith B: The effect of Aminoguanidine and Cyclosporine on lung allograft rejection. Accepted, The Society of Thoracic Surgeons, January, 1996.
- Randhawa P, Demetris A, Nalesnik M: Histopathology of renal post-transplant lymphoproliferative disease and severe acute rejection: A comparative study using the Banff schema. Submitted, Transplantation Society, January, 1996.
- Reyes J, Green M, Bueno J, Furukawa H, Nalesnik M, Yunis E, Kocoshis S, Mieles L, Todo S, Starzl TE: Spectrum of Epstein Barr virus disease after intestinal transplantation in humans. Submitted, Transplantation Society, January, 1996.
- Madariaga JR, Subbotin VM, Lopez SR, Shahin M, Ferres J, Dvorchik I, Subotin MV, Wang Z, Wakizaka Y, Nalesnik MA, Carr BI, Fung JJ, Valdivia LA, Rao AS, Starzl TE: New quantitative experimental model of syngeneic hepatoma development in buffalo rat. Submitted, Cell Transplant Society, April, 1996.