Jing Yu, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Pathology
Dr. Yu is a member of the Division of Breast and Gynecologic Pathology and Director of Fine Needle Aspiration Service.
Magee Womens Hospital
300 Halket Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Correlative studies on tumor biomarkers in relation to responses after personalized novel targeted chemotherapy regimens
- Verification of immunohistochemical markers on diagnosis of breast and gynecological tumors.
- Diagnostic dilemmas and ancillary studies in peritoneal and cervical cytology
- Application of chromogenic microscopy in diagnostic cytopathology and breast cancer receptor status
Selected PublicationsView Dr. Yu's publications on PubMed
- Yu J, Onisko A, Austin RM. Bethesda System Reporting of Benign-Appearing Endometrial Cells in Women 40 and Older: Analysis of Predictive Value from a Large Academic Women's Hospital Database. Mod Path. 2016, 29(S2): 123A.
- Gloyeske NC, Woodard AH, Elishaev E, Yu J, Clark BZ, Dabbs DJ, Bhargava R. Immunohistochemical Profile of Breast Cancer With Respect to Estrogen Receptor. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2015 Mar;23(3):202-8.