Rajnikant M. Amin, MD
Dr. Amin is the Director of the Community Pathology Division of UPMC Pathology,
and the Chairman of the Department of Pathology at UPMC Passavant.
Associate Professor of Pathology
Department of Pathology
9100 Babcock Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Office Telephone: 412-748-6846
Lab Telephone: 412-748-6673
Email Address: email@example.com
- Medical School - 1980, Baroda Medical College, Baroda, India
- General surgical and clinical pathology
- Subspecialty interest in gynecologic and breast pathology and cytopathology
SpecialtiesAmerican Board of Pathology in Cytopathology, Blood Banking, Transfusion Medicine
CertificationsAmerican Board of Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Selected PublicationsView Dr. Amin's publications on PubMed
- Sherman MP, Amin RM, Rodgers-Johnson PEB, Morgan OSC, Char G , Mora CA, Iannoe R, Collins GH, Papsidaro L, Gibbs CJ, Poiesz BJ. Identification of human T-cell lymphoma/leukemia virus type I antibodies, DNA and protein in polymyositis patients. Arthritis Rheum 1995, 5:690-698.
- Price FV, Kelley JL, Edwards RP, Hasley PB, Amin RM. A survey of blood transfusion practices of gynecologic oncologists. Gynecol Oncol 1995, 59:45-50.
- Amortegui AJ, Meyer MP, Elborne VL, Amin RM. P53, Retinoblastoma gene product and cyclin protein expression in HPV DNP positive cervical intraepiethelial neoplasia and invasive cancer. Mod Path 1995, 8(9):907-912.
- Capaldo GR, Kunscher A, Amin RM. Multiple primary neoplasms: Ovarian carcinoid tumors, mucinous cystadenoma of low malignant potential tumor of left ovary, and adenocarcinoma of the colon. Arch Path Lab Med 1996, 120:393-396.
- Capaldo GR, Amin RM. Aortoduodenal fistula: Two case reports and a review of the literature. J Cardiovas Surg 1996, 37:567-570.
- Price FV, Amin RM, Sumkin J: Complete clinical response to nonadjuvant chemotherapy for uterine serous carcinoma. Gynecol Oncol 1999, 73:140-144.