Molecular Diagnostics Fellowship Program
- Mission Statement
- Molecular Genetic Pathology Training Environment
- Clinical and Research Training
- Fellow Responsibilities
- Method of Evaluation
- Application Requirements
Method of EvaluationInteractions in clinical service, laboratory projects and conference presentations form the basis for evaluation in the general areas described on the Department of Pathology Resident/Fellow evaluation Form including the following general areas.
- Performance of duties
- Knowledge of medicine, pathology and molecular genetic pathology
- Presentation skills at conferences
- Interpersonal skills
- Research skills and productivity
Input is solicited from all teaching faculty as well as laboratory staff in evaluating the fellow. Input from other Departmental faculty and clinical users is also incorporated as appropriate.