Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship Application Requirements
- Mission Statement
- Training Environment
- Clinical and Research Training
- Fellow Responsibilities
- Method of Evaluation
- Application Requirements
Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship Application RequirementsThe Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship program offers three (3) ACGME-approved positions per academic year.
Application requirements include:
- The applicant must be board-eligible or board-certified in Pathology or Medical Genetics
- The applicant must submit:
- Copies of Step I, II, and III USMLE scores
- An up-to-date CV
- Online application ( https://secure.opi.upmc.edu/path/fellowship/app-form.cfm)
- A minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation (one of which must be from the applicant's residency director) is required.
- Materials can be emailed (preferably) or mailed to Dr. DeFrances or Michele Keller.
Marie C. DeFrances, MD, PhD - MGP Fellowship Director
Email Address: email@example.com
Michele Keller - MGP Fellowship Coordinator
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship Program
Clinical Laboratory Building
3477 Euler Way
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Applications are typically accepted July 1 - December 1
- Application Deadline: December 1 - 19 months in advance of the fellowship start date.