Fellowship Program - Salary and Benefits
Please Submit Applications Before January
|Salary:||Yearly Stipend (2005-2006)||Monthly Stipend (2005-2006)|
|GMT Level I||$40,317||$3,359.75|
|GMT Level II||$41,430||$3,452.50|
|GMT Level III||$42,138||$3,511.50|
|GMT Level IV||$44,352||$3,696.00|
|GMT Level V||$45,114||$3,759.50|
|GMT Level VI||$47,478||$3,956.50|
|GMT Level VII||$48,480||$4,040.00|
- Health Insurance: UPMC Health Plan Enhanced Access HMO provided to trainee and his/her eligible dependent(s).
- Dental Insurance: United Concordia Dental provided to trainee - dependent selection requires the trainee to pay a monthly contribution.
- Vacation: Three (3) weeks vacation leave.
- Conference Time: Five (5) days conference time.
- Holidays: July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Day
- Sick Leave: Reasonable amount of sick time available as needed, contingent upon notification; FMLA leave available for extended illness.
- Life Insurance: Provided to the even thousand dollars above the annual stipend, which includes accidental death and dismemberment.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance: Provided in accordance with Pennsylvania state mandated levels of coverage.
- Education Allowance: $1,000.00/year Fellowship Book and $1,500/year Conference Fund.
- Athletic Facilities: Use of University Athletic Facilities (excludes Peterson Center).
- Parking: Parking will be provided.
- Disability Insurances: Long-term disability insurance coverage.
- Lab Coats/Scrubs: Two (2) monogrammed coats and five (5) sets of scrubs provided by the program.