Fellowship Program - Salary and Benefits
Please Submit Applications Before January
||Yearly Stipend (2014-2015)
|GMT Level I
|GMT Level II
|GMT Level III
|GMT Level IV
|GMT Level V
|GMT Level VI
|GMT Level VII
- Health Insurance: UPMC Health Plan Enhanced Access HMO provided to trainee and his/her eligible dependent(s).
- Dental Insurance: Dental insurance provided to trainee - dependent selection requires the trainee to pay a monthly contribution..
- Personal Paid Time Off: Four (4) weeks includes vacation and sick leave, interviews, etc.
- Education Paid Time Off: Five (5) days conference time.
- Holidays: July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Martin Luther King Day
- Family Leave: FMLA available for extended illness or family leave
- Life Insurance: Provided to the even thousand dollars above the annual stipend, which includes accidental death and dismemberment.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance: Provided in accordance with Pennsylvania state mandated levels of coverage.
- Education Allowance: Based on budget considerations and revision and thus subject to change..
- Athletic Facilities: Use of University Athletic Facilities (excludes Peterson Center).
- Parking: Parking will be provided.
- Disability Insurances: Long-term disability insurance coverage.
- Lab Coats/Scrubs: Two (2) monogrammed coats and five (5) sets of scrubs provided by the program.