Anisa I. Kanbour School of Cytotechnology -
Currently the requirements for entry into training program are a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with 20 semester hours of biological sciences, eight semester hours of chemistry and three semester hours of mathematics.
The candidate must submit the following to the education coordinator of the school by April 15.
- A completed application
- An application fee of $25 (Please utilize our Online Bill Pay service to School of Cytology/Histology)
- An official college transcript
- Two employment or academic references sent directly to the education coordinator
Tuition is currently $8,100 per academic year subject with an additional fee for textbooks.
Students are responsible for providing their own financial support, lab coats, meals, living quarters and health insurance. Sponsorships are sometimes offered by local hospitals and reference laboratories.
- Download the Application Form - Microsoft Word
- Download the Letter of Recommendation Form - Microsoft Word
Online Bill Pay
Please utilize our Online Bill Pay service for tuition payments and application fees.
- Choose Type of Bill as School of Cytology/Histology
- Choose which specific school payment is for.
- Enter bill payment information.