Introduction to Our ServiceThe Pathology Consultation Service offers comprehensive consultations in anatomic pathology, cytology, electron microscopy, imunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, image analysis, cytogenetics, and molecular diagnostics. Our laboratories are state-of-the-art facilities inspected by the College of American Pathologists and licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All maintain rigorous quality assurance programs.
Our professional staff, which number more than one hundred MDs and PhDs, are all members of the Department of Pathology, and are available by telephone to discuss all test results.
Our goal is not only to serve as a reference laboratory for basic anatomic pathology services, but also to provide highly specific, clinically relevant molecular diagnostic tests in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- New UPMC Digital Pathology Consultation Portal
- Consultation Services in Anatomic Pathology
- Consultation Services In Hepatic And Transplantation Pathology
- Hematopathology/Flow Cytometry/Image Analysis
- Pediatric Pathology
- Molecular and Genomic Pathology
- Billing Information