Jennifer Picarsic, MD
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Dr. Picarsic is a member of the Division of Pediatric Pathology.
Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
One Children's Hospital Drive
4401 Penn Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
Office Telephone: 412-692-5650
- MD - University of Pittsburgh, 2007
- Diplomat of the American Board of Pathology
- American Board of Pathology, Combined Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pediatric Pathology
- Pediatric Pathology
Awards and Honors
- UPSOM, American Society of Clinical Pathology Award for Academic Excellence
- UPSOM, Robert E. Lee Award for Excellence in Anatomic Pathology
Selected PublicationsView Dr. Picarsic's publications on PubMed
Picarsic J, and Reyes-Múgica M. Post-transplant Pediatric Burkitt lymphoma. Pathology Case Reviews. 2011;16(6):251-255.
Picarsic J, Jaffe R, Mazariegos G, Webber SA, Ellis D, Green MD, Reyes-Múgica M. Post-transplant Burkitt lymphoma is a more aggressive and distinct form of post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder. Cancer. 2011;117:4540-4550. PMID: 21446044.
Picarsic J, Raval JS, Macpherson. United States Medical Licensing Exam Step 1 two-digit score-a correlation with the American Board of Pathology first-time taker pass/fail rate at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2011:135(10):1349-52. PMID: 21970491.
J Picarsic, N Glynn, S Studenski, A Newman. Self-Reported Napping and Duration and Quality of Sleep in the Lifestyle Interventions and Independence for Elders Pilot Study. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2008;56(9):1674-1680. PMID: 18662202.