Gloria Carter, MD
Associate Professor of Pathology
Dr. Carter is a member of the Division of Gynecologic Pathology.
300 Halket Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Office Telephone: 412-641-5550
Surgical Pathology and Cytopathology
View Dr. Carter's publications on PubMed
- Gao F, Carter G, Tseng G, Chivukula M. Clinical Importance of Histologic Grading of Lobular Carcinoma in Situ (LCIS) on Breast Core Needle Biopsies. Current Issues and Controversies. AJCP, May 2010.
- Chivukula M, Domfeh, A, Carter G, Tseng G, Dabbs D. Characterization of High-Grade Ductal Carcinoma In Situ With and Without Regressive Changes: Diagnostic and Biologic Implications. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol April 2009 (Epub ahead of print).
- Chollet JA, Carter G, Meyn LA, Mermelstein F, Balk JL. Efficacy and Safety of Vaginal Estriol and Progesterone in Postmenopausal Women with Atrophic Vaginitis. Menopause. 16(5), April 22, 2009 (Epub ahead of print).
- Recavarren RA, Chivukula M, Carter G, Dabbs DJ. Columnar Cell Lesions and Pseudoangiomatous Hyperplasia-like Stroma: Is There an Epithelial-Stromal Interaction? Int J Exp Path, 3(1):87-97, Oct 2009.
- Carley AM, Chivukula M, Carter G, Karabakhtsian RG, Dabbs D. Frequency and Clinical Significance of Simultaneous Association of Lobular Neoplasia and Columnar Cell Alterations in Breast Tissue Specimens. AJCP. 130(2):153-320, August 2008.
- Chivukula M, D Haynik, G Carter, Brufsky A, Dabbs DJ: Pleomorphic Lobular Carcinoma in Situ (PLCIS) on Breast Core Needle Biopsies. Clinical Significance and Immuno-Profile. Am J Surg Pathol, 32(11):1721-6, Nov 2008.
- *AM Carley, *M Chivukula (Both first authors due to equal contribution) GJ Carter, Karabakhtsian RG, Dabbs DJ: Frequency and Clinical Implications of Simultaneous Association of Lobular Neoplasia with Columnar Cell Alterations in Breast Tissue Specimens. AM J Clin Pathol, 130(2):254-8, Aug 2008.