The Pathology Post-doctoral Research Training Program - PPRTP
Travel Award Applications
- Eligibility: Research Associates and Fellows (Post Docs and Clinical) currently part of the Department of Pathology at the University of Pittsburgh, who are not independently funded (including persons with F32 grants) and are in need of travel funds.
- Format: A cover letter explaining why the candidate is interested in attending the meeting, accompanied by a copy of the abstract submitted for the Poster/Platform presentation.
- Application Deadline and Award Notification: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Applicants will be notified as soon as a decision is made by the committee.
- Submission: 1 completed copy in MSWORD or PDF Format and 1 PAPER COPY to to Shannon Hozinec at email@example.com (S417 BST). Tel: 412-628-9550.
- Contacts: Aaron Bell, PhD